Smart System Institute (SSI)
Research and develop large-scale smart platforms as well as key technologies and use this to drive forward the development of advanced products and systems.
We seek to build and enhance the large-scale smart systems and R&D capabilities demanded by domestic enterprises, and also seek to achieve self-developed key technical modules. We also seek to research and develop new smart system solutions for up and coming fields.
- SSI has long been dedicated into developing advanced information and communication technologies and plays a leading role in several research fields in Taiwan.
- Sensor Network and Intelligent Energy: Zigbee, PLC, Sensor Network Integration and Management, Client Energy Management, AMI, Demand and Supply Management.
- Telematics: Multi-communication AVL, Remote Device Management, Vehicle Dispatch System, Precise Positioning and Navigation, and integrated traffic information and value-added applications
- Develop IoT(Internet of Things) technologies and solutions that are competitive in the international market.
- Lead partners from the industry to develop safe, low-carbon, energy saving, and convenient smart living applications and service solutions.
- Propel Taiwan to the global stage as an IoT solution provider, demonstrating its capability and experience.
-Bistro Big Data Management Platform: a big data analytical solution integrating the two open source software- Apache Hadoop and BDAS (the Berkeley Data Analytics Stack). Bistro shortened the time corporates needed to deploy big data analytics platform and their total cost of operation (TCO), which effectively facilitated a fast deployment of dedicated big data analytics clusters. The Bistro enables companies to seize new business opportunities in the data economy by using the information management layer to organize and analyze needed data.